6.15.2010

Being a part of a FASHION SHOOT...

Last Friday I had the very unique opportunity of being a part of the 
Astor & Black photo shoot for GQ Magazine.  
My friend Nisreen(the lovely wife of the very handsome model Christian sporting the Astor & Black suits in the pictures below) passed my name along to 
Klynt Hay(www.klyntphoto.com) 
to help him throughout our day.  Klynt is an insanely talented self taught NYC Fashion Photographer with years of experience both in front of and behind the camera.  In fact, he and Christian used to model together all over Europe. Lucky guys right? Regardless, Klynt taught me a ton about Fashion Shoots and Lighting.
THANK YOU KLYNT! 
I am beyond grateful for your expertise.    


This leads me into writing about another talented photographer, Miss 
Moanalani Jeffrey
(www.moanalanijeffrey.com)!  
She did a behind the scenes exclusive for the SF Examiner and is hands down the most fabulously dressed photographer I have ever seen.  Love the Dress, Love the Shoes, Love it all!  Please go to this link to see the entire feature and all of Miss M's fantastic pictures from the entire day!  Note:  all images below in this post are courtesy of Moanalani Jeffrey.


http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-40154-SF-Socialite-Examiner~y2010m6d14-EXCLUSIVE-Behind-the-scenes-of-the-Astor--Black-photo-shoot-for-GQ-Magazine-Part-I


I hope to work with with you all again! 
THANK YOU
and 
it's a day I'll never forget! 
GO TEAM HOT! 
xoxo










Note:  all images in this post are courtesy of Moanalani Jeffrey.
www.moanalanijeffrey.com