11.06.2010

The Latest.

November is here and Holiday Family Photos have been in full swing! 
I am going to be a photo shoot and editing machine for the next 3 weeks, so if I am not the best blogger, you'll know what I'm up to...but I am going to do my very best because I have a ton of great blogs posts on my list and whirling around in my head!  I also want to get everyone's photos finished up in time for ordering! 
On another note, wedding season 2010 has come to a close and I've been working on and finishing up all of the beautiful weddings that I was able to be a part of this year.
On the home stretch ... Kristin and Jake's wedding.
It was held on a private estate up in Grass Valley and it was let's say in the words of Brian Wilson from Jay Leno the other night..."too much awesome," so fun, colorful, happy, wonderful family and friends...loved.
Happy Weekend.