7.03.2012

Erin & Jared Married | San Francisco Ferry Building


I am so lucky to be able to shoot the coolest couple's weddings.
Mr. & Mrs. R are surrounded by the most wonderful family and friends and the entire weekend was fun, special, beautiful, happy...AND the weather could not have been more perfect.
Erin & Jared were told 1 week before their wedding that they had to move everything out of the Presidio because of the demolition of Doyle Drive in April.  In that 1 week they found their way to the Ferry Building and the entire day was spectacular.  
I don't know too many couples who could have 
handled this news with such grace and these two did:)  
I LOVED this weekend.  
Erin & Jared, I wish you both the very best in your married life together.  
PS.  A special shout out to Cal Poly dance moves, impressive.
Some of the best party pics I've taken:)